The Board of Visitors of Children’s National Health System is pleased to offer this exciting and unique opportunity for wine lovers. While tasting fine wines and enjoying elegant cuisine, our guests will have the opportunity to bid on special wines and collections, unique trips and dining experiences. Over the past 5 years, A Vintage Affair has generated close to $5 million for Children’s National Health System.
Past Auction Items
In past years, outstanding auction items have included:
- A Wine Tasting Dinner for 10 with Robert Parker along with wine pairings of 20-22 bottles from Robert Parker’s private wine cellar.
- Grand parties at various Ambassador’s residences, including Australia and Singapore.
- Private Screening for forty at The Motion Picture Association of America.
- Wine offerings such as 1999 and 2007 bottles of Screaming Eagle and a 6-‐year vertical of Lynch Bages.
- Tickets and hotel accommodations to the iHeart Music Festival in Las Vegas.
- Gourmet meals and Chef’s Tables at over 30 of Washington’s finest restaurants, including Rouge 24, Matisse Café and Blue Duck Tavern.